ARTICLE 1. LEGAL INFORMATION
Under section 6 of Act 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various stakeholders in the course of its implementation and follow-up.
The golden places website is published by:
SAS Golden Seats, headquartered at 248 Notre Dame de Monts Road 85160 Saint Jean de Monts, and registered on the following register: RCS La Roche on Yon 388 179 236 00012.
Phone: 0251590293/ Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The site’s editor is: Madame Arlette LE BERRE.
The Golden Places website is hosted by:
- 1 Ionos SARL, headquartered in the following address:
7 station square, 57200 SARREGUEMINES
Phone number: 09.70.80.89.11
ARTICLE 2. PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
The golden places website aims to:
- Introducing the services of a campsite
ARTICLE 3. Contact
For any questions or requests for information about the site, or any reports of illegal content or activities, the user can contact the publisher at the following email address: email@example.com or send a recommended letter with acknowledgement to: SAS Golden Places – 248 Route de Notre Dame de Monts 85160 Saint Jean de Monts
The publisher reserves the right to modify the site and services at any time and without notice, as well as these CGUs, in particular to adapt to the evolution of the site by making new features available or the removal or modification of existing features.
It is therefore advisable for the user to refer before any navigation to the latest version of the CGUs, accessible at any time on the site. In the event of a disagreement with the CGUs, no use of the site can be made by the user.
ARTICLE 5. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
The publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, it may, at any time, suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or certain pages of the site in order to make updates, changes to its content or any other action deemed necessary for the site to function properly.
These CGUs apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social and/or community networks.
ARTICLE 6. SITE MANAGEMENT
For the proper management of the site, the publisher will be able to:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of user;
- Delete any information that may disrupt the operation or in violation of national or international laws, or with the rules of the Neétiquette;
- Suspend the site for updates.
ARTICLE 7. Responsibilities
The publisher is only responsible for the content it has edited itself.
The publisher is not responsible:
- In case of technical problems or failures, computer or site compatibility with any hardware or software;
- Direct or indirect damage, material or immaterial, predictable or unpredictable resulting from the use or difficulties of use of the site or its services;
- Intrinsic features of the Internet, including those relating to the unreliability and lack of security of information circulating there;
- Illegal content or activities using his site without proper knowledge of the law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy and Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data.
Moreover, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and news of the information that is disseminated there.
The user is responsible for:
- Protecting its hardware and data;
- Its use of the site or its services;
- If he does not respect the letter or the spirit of these CGU.
ARTICLE 8. Hyperlinks
The site may contain hyperlinks pointing to other websites over which The Golden Places do not have control. Despite the pre-audits and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the publisher does not accept any responsibility for the content that can be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the establishment of hyperlinks to any page or document on its site provided that the implementation of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, prior information from the site editor is required before a hyperlink is put in place.
Sites that disseminate information that are illegal, violent, polemical, pornographic, xenophobic or that may offend the sensibilities of the greatest number of people are excluded from this authorization.
Finally, The Golden Places reserves the right to have a hyperlink pointing to its site removed at any time, if the site deems it not in accordance with its editorial policy.
ARTICLE 9. Confidentiality
1. DATA COLLECTS AND TREATIES, AND DATA COLLECTION MODE
In accordance with The provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulations 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of users of the site respects the following principles:
- The privacy, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be told that their data is being collected, and why their data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: data collection and processing are executed to meet one or more objectives identified in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimizing data collection and processing: only the data necessary to properly execute the site’s objectives is collected;
- Time-reduced data retention: Data is stored for a limited time, which the user is informed of. If the shelf life cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data handler is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if it meets at least one of the following conditions listed:
- The user expressly consented to the treatment;
- Treatment is necessary for the proper execution of a contract;
- The treatment meets a legal obligation;
- The treatment is explained by a need to safeguard the vital interests of the person concerned or another individual;
- Treatment may be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a public interest mission or which is part of the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate and private interests pursued by the person in charge of the processing or by a third party.
Personal data collected on the Golden Places website are:
- Name and first name
- Phone number
- Email address
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- When the user completes the contact form
The processing manager will keep all data collected for a period of 3 years in his computer systems on the site and under reasonable security conditions, unless the user requests that it be deleted before that time expires.
When personal data is recorded, the user is informed of how long their data will be stored, and when that time cannot be specified, the site’s publisher informs them of the criteria used to determine it.
Data collection and processing has the following goals:
- Making contact with the user
- Sending mailing
- Third-party notification service
The following data can be transmitted to the following listed third parties:
- CUSTOMER ALLIANCE: For collecting customer reviews
- At the SECURE HOLIDAYS service to allow booking and online follow-up and mailing and transfer to CUSTOMER ALLIANCE
2. ACCOMMODATION OF THE GIVENS
As mentioned above, the Golden Places website is hosted by: 1 Ionos SARL, which is headquartered at the following address:
- 7 station square, 57200 SARREGUEMINES
The host can be contacted at the following phone number: 09.70.80.89.11
The data collected and processed by the site is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
3. THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Madame Arlette LE BERRE. It can be contacted as follows:
The person in charge of the processing can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. PERSONAL GIVING OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the Computer Science and Freedoms Act, only minors aged 15 and over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
5. USER RIGHTS AND PROCEDURES FOR IMPLEMENTING USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations regarding the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights listed.
In order for the data handler to grant the request, the user is obliged to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his email address.
The data handler is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
a. Right of access, rectification and right to be forgotten
The user can review, update, modify or request the deletion of the data about him, in accordance with the following procedure:
The user should send an email to the processing manager who can be contacted by email at the email@example.com address or use the form below:
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user should send an email to the processing manager who can be contacted by email at the firstname.lastname@example.org address or use the form above.
c. Right to limit and oppose data processing
Finally, the user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the treatment of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling grounds, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
d. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can arrange the fate of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
e. Right to refer the matter to the relevant supervisory authority
In the event that the data handler decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to challenge this decision, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA HANDLER
The processing manager is committed to protecting the personal data collected, not transmitting it to third parties without the user being informed, and respecting the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and the transfer of data transiting through the site are secure.
In addition, the data handler undertakes to notify the user in the event of a correction or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the processing manager undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 10. Cookies
1. CONSENTEMENT DE L’UTILISATEUR A L’UTILISATION DE FICHIERS “COOKIES” PAR LE SITE
The site eventually uses “cookie” techniques to process traffic statistics and information, facilitate navigation and improve service for user comfort. For the use of “cookie” files involving the backup and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily required.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again ask the user’s permission to save “cookie” files on its hard drive.
2. USER OPPOSITION TO THE USE OF “COOKIES” FILES BY THE SITE
It is brought to the user’s knowledge that he can object to the registration of these “cookies” by setting up his navigation software.
In the event that the user decides to disable the “cookies” files, he will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any site malfunction caused by this manipulation could not be considered to be due to the publisher of the site.
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE “COOKIES” FILES USED BY THE SITE
The site’s publisher draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
Cookie Analytics used to tailor the site to the requests of its visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of page views as well as the activity of visitors to the site and their frequency of return. We will keep this data for 13 months.
By browsing the site, it is made known to the user that third-party “cookie” files can be saved.
These are particularly the following third parties:
- Cookie Google Analytics
In addition, the site incorporates social networking buttons, allowing the user to share their activity on the site. As a result, “cookie” files from these social networks are likely to be stored on the user’s computer when using these features.
The user’s attention is focused on the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions of use possibly different from those presented here. The site’s publisher invites users to view the privacy policies of these sites.
ARTICLE 11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The structuring of the site but also the texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications that compose it are the property of the publisher and are protected as such by the laws in force under intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the content, trademarks and services offered by the site, by any process, without the prior, express and written permission of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and would be likely to constitute infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. This is with the exception of items expressly designated as rights-free on the site.
Access to the site is not worth recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property rights relating to an element of the site, which remain the exclusive property of the publisher.
The user is prohibited from entering data on the site that would alter or may change its content or appearance.
ARTICLE 12. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The Golden Places website wishes you excellent navigation!